Let’s talk about your life before Invisalign. Maybe you need a simple straightening. Or perhaps your issue involves an over- or underbite, or gaps between your teeth, all of which require slightly more work.
Whatever your particular case, it’s playing on your mind. You have found yourself avoiding opening your mouth because you are embarrassed to show your teeth. You even cover your mouth when you smile or laugh in public, turning the purest and most natural expressions of happiness into another reason to be self-conscious.
At Ricci Orthodontics, we have encountered all of these cases and more. And barring circumstances that require orthodontic surgery, we have found very few that have not been treatable with the Invisalign system. The Invisalign results we have seen have convinced us that the advantages far outweigh the costs.
Life on the Straight and Narrow: The Advantages of Invisalign
Now let’s talk about the Invisalign results you can expect. First of all, there are numerous advantages that the Invisalign system has over more traditional treatment options. These include:
- The Invisalign system is relatively inexpensive given the price of other corrective treatment options, like traditional braces
- Invisalign aligners are less evident to the naked eye than braces are; most people don’t notice Invisalign unless they are looking for it
- Because they are molded to fit your teeth, they are more comfortable than traditional metal braces
- Invisalign aligners are also removable, which adds to the convenience and comfort of the Invisalign system; this aspect of the Invisalign experience makes eating and drinking, among other regular activities, more natural and enjoyable, and the whole system less invasive
- Unlike metal braces, which include wires and metal posts that can break and come loose, the fitted Invisalign aligners are smooth and rounded, and therefore result in fewer injuries
- The Invisalign system involves using a computer model to demonstrate the duration and trajectory of your treatment; this means that there are no surprises
- Traditional methods of teeth straightening tend to take between two and five years of treatment, whereas the Invisalign system generally takes only one year.
The Invisalign system is usually slightly more expensive than traditional metal braces. But with advantages like the above, the little bit of extra money is undoubtedly well spent.
The specific Invisalign results will depend, of course, on your particular case. But even within a few months, you will begin to see a difference. You will soon be smiling and laughing with confidence. At Ricci Orthodontics, we think that your smile is the last thing that you should worry about, and the first thing that you should share with people. If you are suffering from chronically crooked teeth or any other condition that could require a straightening system, Invisalign might be just the solution you have been looking for. See some of our incredible results in our smile gallery!
Call Ricci Orthodontics about Invisalign Aligners Today
You have been thinking about straightening that smile for some time, but life keeps getting in the way. It’s time to make a choice for yourself. Get results — Invisalign results — by calling Ricci Orthodontics today at [Direct]. It’s time to get your smile back!Tags: invisalign before and after, invisalign results